Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dusten said:

From a daily driver perspective how do these compare

Mpg's?

Power?

Freeway speeds?

The b210 is a 1980

The 620 is my l20b equipped truck with a few basic mods and a 5 speed.  It's my current dd

1980 would be a 210. Both vehicles being in good condition the 210 is by far going to have the better MPG, ride quality, and road noise. Will probably stop quicker too. The 620 is probably going to do better with power or if you have long hills to go up. 

Edited by Dguy210
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

B-210 excellent mileage, good handling and stopping, 4 or 5 passengers, will easily do highway speeds.

620 can carry half ton of cargo and one passenger, easily exceed highway speeds, light off road use.

Not my 620.... Lol

9 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

1980 would be a 210. Both vehicles being in good condition the 210 is by far going to have the better MPG, ride quality, and road noise. Will probably stop quicker too. The 620 is probably going to do better with power or if you have long hills to go up. 

My bad.  Because it's in FB there wasn't an option for 210 so they have listed as something else and I'm just going off the trunk lid.  

I had been reading about the b210 a series, so perhaps I need to read up more.  

'71-'73  1200, A12

'74- '78  B-210, A13 A14

'79-'82  B310 or called the 210, A12 A14 A15

Push rod over head valve engines, high revving, lots of room for performance gains.

Try Datsun Club 1200... http://datsun1200.com/modules/news/

Based in Australia? so expect some differences.

17 hours ago, Dusten said:

My bad.  Because it's in FB there wasn't an option for 210 so they have listed as something else and I'm just going off the trunk lid.  

I had been reading about the b210 a series, so perhaps I need to read up more.  

The 210 drivetrain is extremely similar and "mostly" interchangeable to the B210, the styling is a little different. Objectively the 210 is a lighter better vehicle than the B210 with an improved rear end geometry. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1