76 620 windshield

bdbseven

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude ck in your area if u have a ppg glass distributor, they still stock front and rear glass and only frt gaskets,i would also ck with some of your local glass shops, if all else fails i can call some of my guys here in phx( i manage a body shop) and see what or who u can try in florida, let me know if i can help, ppg glass is nation wide, u may have to try another large city in your area..:)

Hey Dude

I just got my truck painted (will post pics later) but i got a new window with the blue tint ontop and new seal installed for $110.00 they installed the back glass w/ new seal that i had for $20 bucks more the glass alone is $85.00

hope this helps bert..

Check with the glass doctor companies, one of the local ones here in spokane quoted me less than 200 for the window and gasket. I ended up finding a perfect one in the yard for $21 and bought a tiawan repop gasket from A-star for 40ish. They pop up on ebay for about the same price after shipping all the time.