75 620 L20b engine issues Please read!

HntnFsh

I ended up with a set of adjusters off of Ebay. They worked but had to be modified. The adjusting sleeves looked like they were just cut to a random length and put in the housing. I had to grind about 3/16" off of them to make them work.

This truck fought me all of the way. Every single thing I did I ran into issues. Fortunately I was able to get through them. The vacuum booster worked great. New master cylinder, wheel cylinders and the adjuster makes the truck stop better than it has in probably 30 years. I put a set of shocks on it and what a difference it made. The motor runs great! I;m pretty tickled with how it all turned out. Even though I was so frustrated with what it took to get here. 

I took the truck down to dad this afternoon. Showed him what all I did too it and how nice it ran. Tried to get him to take it for a spin but he said no. He was pretty sore from doing a bunch of weedeating today. I hope he feel sgood enough tomorrow to take her for a drive!

Thank you all for the help and suggestions that were critical to me getting it on the road for him!

• Like 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images