1975 620 Headlight Relay?

H3nleY

Ah thanks Mike. Figures I'd mistake a B for an 8 and get the whole thing wrong

For any fellow 1975 owners who stumble upon this, the headlight relay and the horn relay on mine are both under the dash, to the immediate left of the glove box. It also looks nothing like any images you'll find online lol.

So since wiring looks to be fine going into the relay, I suppose I'll check the end of the wires that go into the light switch and the fuse block then.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aight well I took the easy way out, especially after finding a dried up rat in the dash

I got me a power distribution block, some relays, a switch panel and started with the high beams and...we're mostly there! I'll call it a success!

Lll1guY.jpg

T0YggaQ.jpg

Have you considered a build thread where all these individual mini topics could be compiled into one? In as little as one day one of these can drop down off the first page and in a week buried in the past and hard to locate. I could move then to a central build thread before they become unmanageable.

• Like 1