Facebook 620KC

Caveats: I neither know the seller nor the truck. I always hunt for bargains and for every "great find" there has been at least one "money pit" following my leads could negatively impact your wallet and your sanity. The picture is obviously not a 1989, I do not know if the discrepancy is significant. Triple check there is a title in the SELLER'S NAME. If not, hang up, and/or run like hell.

With all that--A 620 KC for 5 bills--WOW!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Product photo of 1989 Nissan Datsun king cab

Wow an '89 620. That's worth a lot more than $500. Impossibly rare and collectible. Maybe Jay Leno would be interested? 

In the late 1980's a small group of Datsun employees, dissatisfied with Nissan reorganization and rebranding, opened a small manufacturing plant in Central America. A group calling themselves "liberators for the advancement in mini trucking" or LAMT, rumored to be funded by Nissan Japan, joined local police in efforts to stop production of Datsun trucks, at the new factory, under guise of copyright infringement. After a tense and bloody seven week standoff, resulting in many deaths and the destruction of the manufacturing operation, Datsun production ceased, but not before seven Datsun 620's were produced. The truck for sale is 0000005 in production and the second known to still exist.

• Like 1