New wheels for the 620

Hey guys, I had an opportunity to get a set of SSR Interceptors for a good deal. I know I wanted to go with 15s and the overall specs are pretty close to what I was looking for. They’re 15x9 -36. Now I know you should buy wheels and tires to fit the truck not build the truck around the wheels and tires but here we are. I’m pretty sure I’ll need a spacer in the rear to get the fitment to the flare just right. I will be either bagging the truck or going with coilovers but it’s getting lowered regardless. I’m a bit lost on how to proceed from here when picking a tire size, since the truck isn’t currently sitting at the desired ride height yet. I was thinking of going with a 205/50/15 which will give a small stretch but have the desired look I’m going for. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

6CEACCF7-B9F5-4931-8651-DDF986CD2CAC.jpeg

B02CE387-B550-47AF-8315-4182BC51137E.jpeg

AC36C41E-F05E-40DA-B2BE-67369A3A5BBF.jpeg

Edited by 280Dan
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

So on inspection I can already see why the passenger side had more positive camber…looks like someone shimmed the drivers side but not the passenger which is odd. I’ll have to make a trip to the hardware store for some washers and possibly longer bolts just in case

20F9B9C8-228A-4F26-857D-39C96CBB0767.jpeg

EC27B0AC-9D47-49D0-A15B-1688033C5514.jpeg