720 Limited Slip Differential

Jitenshakun

I lucked into (I hope) a pop in NOS LSD after trying to find an OEM one in vain. Apparently, Auburn Gear got them from Fuji and re-boxed them way back in the day. I can't find a fuji mark on mine so I cannot confirm. That said, if you're looking for an LSD try looking for Auburn Gear NOS. There are lockers too, but it's under a different brand name. 

Here's a link to my photos on FB. 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/720Owners/permalink/2354783544689303/

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Jitenshakun said:

my Photobucket went away with my iPod. 

That's sure no loss at all. Fuck Photobucket. (to a slightly lesser extent fuck f/b too!)

Fuji Heavy Industries made a lot of differentials for Nissan and other Japanese auto makers. Ever wonder why the complete Subaru R-160 LSD differentials fit right into the 510 Datsun? Nissan was a part owner of FHI at one time. 

1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

That's sure no loss at all. Fuck Photobucket.

Fuji Heavy Industries made a lot of differentials for Nissan and other Japanese auto makers. Ever wonder why the complete Subaru R-160 LSD differentials fit right into the 510 Datsun? Nissan was a part owner of FHI at one time. 

Totally. I'm LSD'ing the rear for some traction, with an eye on the R180 up front from a Subaru for a poor man's AWD. 

• Like 1