Datsun Decals for Sale

Hey Everyone,

I'm in the process of acquiring "DATSUN B210" decals for my projects.

I have a 1977 Datsun B210 Coupe (Long Term Project - It's a mess for now.)

I have a 1976 Datsun B210 Sedan (My Daily Driver - It gets all my attention. It smogs for California and gets 30 to 35 mpg. It's my favorite project.)

Rubberman is making the Decals for me and would be happy to make Decals for you. Here are some Pictures and measurements I need to provide Rubberman.

Per Rubberman e-mail - To start, get a center measurement of the door, after you have located the center of the door, measure from that point to the front fender lip behind the front wheel.

Then measure from the center door point to the wheel well in front of the rear wheel.

Then get a total measurement from front fender behind the wheel to the wheel well in front of the rear wheel.

December_3rd_Pics012.jpg

THE DOOR WIDTH IS (APPROXIMATELY 44.875") SAY 45", THE CENTER OF DOOR WOULD BE APPROXIMATELY 22.50"

December_3rd_Pics013.jpg

THE TOTAL LENGTH FROM WHEEL WELL TO WHEEL WELL IS APPROXIMATELY 67.75" SAY 68".

December_3rd_Pics014.jpg

THE WIDTH OF THE COUPE DOOR IS IDENTICAL TO THE SEDAN DOOR, APPROXIMATELY 45", THE CENTER OF THE DOOR IS APPROXIMATELY 22.50 INCHES.

December_3rd_Pics015.jpg

FOR THE COUPE, THE TOTAL LENGTH FROM WHEEL WELL TO WHEEL WELL IS APPROXIMATELY 67.75" SAY 68", WHICH IS THE SAME AS THE SEDAN.

THE 1974 TO 1978 DATSUN B210'S ARE EXCEEDINGLY SIMILAR WHEN IT COMES TO THE BODY DIMENSIONS. THE ENGINES DIFFER MUCH MORE.

Today is just the beginning, please post your thoughts. I have to get more instruction from Rubberman because the door width varies from 45" to 42". You can see the curved shape of the doors. Also, the length of the wheel well to wheel well will also vary because of curvature.

I'll get more instruction from Rubberman via e-mail. If you want decals, PM Rubberman. He makes high quality products. I have one of his dash pads and a set of his floormats.

I like his dog. Nice Avatar Rbrman. :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nicholas, here are some different fonts for the decals. Hopefully this pic works right so you can see them. The lines aren't perfect, just getting some opinions on the fonts. Looks to me like the b210 and 620 fonts are cleaner looking, probably go with one of those two fonts.

Datsundecals.jpg

Edited by Rubberman
Hey Nicholas, here are some different fonts for the decals. Hopefully this pic works right so you can see them. The lines aren't perfect, just getting some opinions on the fonts.

Datsundecals.jpg

I like the Font of the Datsun B-210 very much. The letters appear large, clean and crisp.

I like very much. HI 5. :) :D :) :D :)

Howdy Rub,

Very cool look, oh yeah. I wouldn't mind having just that exact decal on my Datsun B210. I don't care if people know my car is a B210 or not. But they should know it's a DATSUN, yes!

I like how the white DATSUN shows through the decal to reveal the paint color or is the Decal "Datsun" White.

Nice Work!!! :D

Here are some of just the Datsun on my 620.

77kc277.jpg

77kc278.jpg

77kc279.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.