620 Mini Truck Conversion

Wilder99

Would like to convert 77' 620 mini truck tires from 195/60R15 to P295/50R15 (from 78' 620) was thinking Air shocks would do the trick? never worked on Suspension  until now, any kind of help/suggestions would  be greatly appreciated. here are few Pics of both trucks rear suspension

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do the 195/60R15 'fit??? The 195/50R15 will be just over an inch taller in the wheel well, and 2" inwards toward the frame and 2" outward. (4" total extra width) I would just put the 50s on the rear. The smaller  60s on the front will make the 50s look even larger than they are and you'll not have them hitting the frame on turns. I had 10.5X31 on a 4" body lift 620 and had to put power steering in. Parking was a bitch and had to park farther from wallmart entrance where I could just drive away. It was a nightmare.

Eventually 15" of total lift and 12.5 X33s

WfUbXXp.jpg

Any body lift will mess the camber and the toe. Toe is adjustable camber only so far. Like I said leave the fronts it will make steering worse than it is now and smaller fronts make the rears look larger.