Futofab rear camber/toe bracket alignment slipping

After spirited driving It appears my rear toe has maxed outward on both side of vehicle.  Can see the slip marks made by the washer. When I threw a buddies toe brackets on the car it it tells a different story. The measurement is confusing to me, it suggests theyre actually slightly toed in.  I was helping the alignment tech adjust the rear on the rack and we set it slightly out it's possible the marks on the bracket are old and I just don't remember it. But that doesn't explain why they're measuring toed in.  

I've considered welding them in place after alignment but I was under impression these brackets were the solution to the old slot and weld technique on stock rear Xmember brackets. There's not much meat on the bottom adjustment slot so I'd like to avoid this approach. 

Anyone know what gives? How to keep in place with supplied hardware?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven’t really been too hard on mine, but they don’t move. Put a fair amount of miles on them though. I’m not impressed with the amount of adjustment with those brackets. Maybe the datsport offering is better.

• Like 1
On 6/11/2020 at 2:19 PM, Draker said:

I haven’t really been too hard on mine, but they don’t move. Put a fair amount of miles on them though. I’m not impressed with the amount of adjustment with those brackets. Maybe the datsport offering is better.

I was under the impression it was the same design.  Probably just big O quality alignment to blame.  After I install a fewore things I'll be bringing it to Sprint Motorsports In San Jose and see what they suggest.