Iso sd22 parts

love_my_gt

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir Mike, I looked in the classifieds first.  Search didn't bring back anything.  Additionally, it's not really mobile friendly.  So once that search didn't bring back a result I thought I might come to our section.  

Edited by love_my_gt
  • Like 1

It takes a certain type to own a 720 with an SD22 in it, as you well know they are quite gutless on the freeway unless you are comfy with 50/55mph, AC parts are going to be hard to find, I have parted out a couple of them with AC but I never saved any of them parts as I just roll my window down and open up rear slider window I have on my diesel powered truck I drive.

I used to see them in wrecking yards with AC but now finding a diesel powered 720 is rare, I have not seen one in years.

What are you looking for?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, love_my_gt said:

Yes sir Mike, I looked in the classifieds first.  Search didn't bring back anything.  Additionally, it's not really mobile friendly.  So once that search didn't bring back a result I thought I might come to our section.  

Place a want ad. Someone may have what you want but have not put it up for sale. Someone may read it and know someone who has stuff.

• Like 1