No spark 84 720

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, never change things with the ignition on. Coils almost never go bad so.... Put the old coil back in.  No after market coil will make your engine run better. They are like fishing lures... they catch more fishermen that fish.

Get a $5 test lamp. Ground the alligator clip, turn ignition on, touch the probe to the + side of each coil. Test lamp should light up.

• 2 weeks later...

I need the firing order for a dual coil 1981 datsun 720 pick up 4cyl. 8 plugs, ive been trying to fix my truck and can't seem to find the exact percise firing order in these you tube videos, always seem to get diverted to other makes and models etc.. im about to loose my mind...some one please help me..either with direct link, or a handwritten diagram please...Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

• 2 years later...

For a dual coil 1981 Datsun 720 pickup 4cyl, I need the firing order. I've been trying to fix my truck and haven't been able to locate the precise percise firing order in these movies on YouTube; they constantly seem to go off into discussions of other makes and models, etc. I'm about to go insane. Someone help me out. Please provide a straight link or a handwritten diagram. Showbox for iphone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been attempting to fix my truck and can't seem to locate the precise percise firing order in these youtube videos; they always seem to get diverted to other makes and models, etc. I need the firing order for a dual coil 1981 Datsun 720 Pick Up 4cyl. 8 plugs. If you could provide a direct link or a handwritten diagram, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm ready to go insane Pellet grills

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...