620 front on 720?

Silentshadowz

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 720 is more like a brick, very boxy just, like it's rectangular headlights. The 620 is much more rounded and flowing complimented by round headlamps. Can you? Sure, anything can be made to fit. The real question is should you? Lipstick on a pig. 620 and 720 owners will hate it. 

• Like 1

Yeah that’s true, just wish there was something you could do to make the front look a little more interesting and less like a Chevy pickup, maybe Hakotora kit because it is somewhat in between the two, it’s not really boxy or round and I don’t know what your opinion is but I think the round headlights on the 720’s look amazing and give the truck more character

• Like 1

I think it is more about finding the proper stuff to make it look good, I think that front bumper found on 99 percent of the early 720s(1980-82) looks like crap, it sticks out 4 freaking inches, it looks stupid, but the 720 did come with a smaller bumper also(sticks out 2.5"), and in Saudi Arabia they came with metal corners instead of the stupid plastic corners, I have looked but I have never been able to find a set of early metal corners anywhere.

DSCN1481.jpg

I think the bug guard makes it look better also.

Later 720 grills with round headlights do exist but I have only seen one photo of one(vehicle from Bolivia as I recall), but the bumpers are huge and it makes the 720 look like most any other truck out there of the era, but a 720 is a 720 and i can usually tell it's a 720 from pretty far away, the other makes of the same era I could give a rats ass about as most were gutless pieces of shit and the ones I had would never pass emissions, that is why I don't own anything new anymore, what is hilarious is WA don't have emissions anymore as of this year, I don't know what is going on in other states.

• Like 1