1977 Datsun B210 $650 No California -12 PICs

I read this ad on Craig's List. I drove up to Dixon, CA and met Robert and looked at his 1977 Datsun B210.

Robert's Ad on CL:

This Datsun B-210 Hatchback is located in Dixon CA. The motor runs good. I have changed the oil and oil filter and installed a new fuel pump. It needs new tires, and a new ignition switch. It has a fuel delivery problem, could be dirty tank or sending unit, not really sure, I bypassed tank with auxiliary tank and it runs great. This little Datsun gets close to 40 mpg and would be a very economical source of transportation for anyone. She

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank the lord im not out there, i would buy so many datsuns!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAAHA...LMAO. I wanted to buy this one so bad. I have too many projects going on and almost no room. It's a good price. A good wash, wax, vacuum and light body work would quickly add value.

you boys out west are lucky, an old friend had a red one that ran really good, he did burnouts daily behind his work....but this one is mint, someone please save and give a good home....

dude you were in dixon? you were a 10 minute drive from me:confused: we should have gotten together and talked dattos

It would of been fun, I should of had you meet me to thoroughly inspect this B210. Two Datto heads are better than one. :D

This B210 could have been sold by now. Robert bought the B210 for his 15 year old son to fix up and have a daily driver. The son wants no part of it.

Too Bad. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.