S-10 Blazer parts

Okay, this is a long shot, but I thought I'd post here anyway. A friend at work procured this 92 Blazer for the tranny, as his was toast. He was keeping it on the back lot at work, since he's an apartment dweller. Boss leased out the back lot to the cripple bus people, so we have to have it cleared by the first, so I'm storing this rig. All Rod still needs off this is the windshield and hood; everything else it up for grabs. 4.3 V6 looks intact, I pulled the front bumper to weld the towbar attach point on. Dash has the typical tweaker mods. Can get pictures of anything you're interested in.

blazer1.jpg

blazereng.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i could use the seat belts from the front... and could you take pics of the door panels and headliner...

does it have a roof console... if so, could you take pics of that as well...

i would be interested in the front half of the headliner if it is in good shape...

i would need the tabs for the roof console that are welded in...

would also need shipping to oklahoma...

also what condition are the front seats in... and center console...

thanks,

Chris

No roof console in this model, and the interior is pretty thrashed - think tweakers with kids. The only seat that was in halfway decent shape was the back, and it was folded down with a torque converter leaking away on it. I'll get some pictures up in a bit; the guy that owns it is coming over to get the fuel pump since his died on him yesterday.

As stated, the inside is pretty rough, got some pictures so draw your own conclusions. Wish I could thumbnail these, but don't see an option...

Inside front seats and console, note lid separated.

interior2.jpg

Headliner, appears to be one molded piece all the way to the back.

headliner.jpg

Left front door panel

lfdp.jpg

Left rear door panel

lrdp.jpg

Right front door panel

rfdp.jpg

Right rear door panel

rrdp.jpg

I would imagine that most of this stuff is generic Chevy stuff that cross references to several pickup models, except the headliner and rear doors.

i am still interested in the front seatbelts and the front half of the headliner...

i can trim and recover the headliner to fit my regular cab sonoma...

if you were closer to me, i would take the dash, door panels, carpet and trim

but i definitely need the seatbelts ... my passenger one doesnt unlock at all... and one of my buckles it broken...

thanks,

Chris