620 Exhaust

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

I've got a homemade exaust system for a 620. I made it outta 2'' pipe I think

(stock eagle talon turbo exhaust tubing). Can't remember. Anyway, It comes with a header flange, flexpipe, and a Flowtech Terminator muffler. It sets off car alarms and shit. Come get it! $20

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a homemade exaust system for a 620. I made it outta 2'' pipe I think

(stock eagle talon turbo exhaust tubing). Can't remember. Anyway, It comes with a header flange, flexpipe, and a Flowtech Terminator muffler. It sets off car alarms and shit. Come get it! $20

Toooooo loud, right. Means you're gettin' toooooo old.

Guest DatsuNoob

It is definitely too loud! I'm lowered pretty good (almost tucking tire) and it clears fine. It could be cut at the flange to rotate the flexpipe up another couple inches though. It loops up and over, and through the cross member perfectly (that's the main reason I used that pipe, and the price was right). I was kinda in a rush to get it done when I made it. I was using Pumpkn210's dad's welder, and Dave had to split, so I kinda rushed it. It's nothing super fancy but definitely has rat class. That's why I'm selling cheap. It's all there, just could use a little revision. It worked out pretty well though.

Guest DatsuNoob

Still got this guys if anyone else is interested. $20 for the system, and I'll adjust it on your vehicle however you wish for another $20 (wire, gas, time) if you want. Thanks guys.

Guest DatsuNoob

that sucks, I've been busy doing family stuff all weekend :eek: and now I'm cleaning the garage, so she can park the Sentra in there. Man, I've got alot of shit! I need a bigger garage like yours.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.