Had a bear in our yard

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Guest 510kamikazifreak

So we had a good sized balck bear in our back yard(we were about 4 feet or less away)caught the wife by surprise(she was gonna give our dog heck)and she runs in theres a bear theres a bear,I am like WHAT,ok stroll out to the back deck sure enough theres a black bear there he scoots over a fence(beside the carport)

I go out to the end of the back yard ,there e is strolling along like he owns it,(the wifey te this time is panicing)I am checking him out he looks,crosses across the alley throught the neigbors yard, up there pathway,what a sight to see,but also a bit unnerving(we have small children)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yah you might have a Idea there,the wifey still is in shock(me too)

but was a bit kool to see that close,i can get a pic tommorow of the bear prints(who you gonna call bear busters):D

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Already done,they gave us some hinters as to abate them

It is still wierd seeing one in the yard,but others around here say that they are common,

:confused:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

yup they do it wrecked our trash can(bear track)

I have just red online that the new moddo for here is bear tracks :eek:and lumberjacks

And to think I was going to invite some Bc datto buddies to stay (camp)in our back yard then go for a cruise( a bit far for some in one day) to long beach(bc)

do you think that they will wanna?:confused:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

LOL,you know funny thing is today we drove up to Long beach,and I was hoping to see some wild life,never woulda thought we would have seen it so up close and personal,in our yard