410 build

JBeetz

Hi all, thought id start sharing some progress on my builds, this one is my 410 bluebird, Story behind this car is i found it inland from Aubury (Australia) in a paddock for 250 bucks, round tail light version, couldn't resist, grabbed the trailer and did the 15 hour round trip in one go to bring her home, currently throwing a brake kit on her from blue hands Mike, as you can see from the photos she needs a lot of work before i should think about disc brake kits but i found it easier and cheaper to get this on to move her around ready for the rebuild

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/James_Devery/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

• Like 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, you know what, I've saved a few old dattos from paddocks and i always get excited when i see a crust of mud and shit, it usually means the oxygen has been kept from the metal, this one is no different, i did give her a bit of a spray before throwing the caliber brackets on, I'm going to drop the subframe out soon and really clean it up