gatoland 2.0 Pasco, WA 4/1/2017

flatcat19

What you need to do is navigate his ass under the hood of his truck so he can make it to gatoland.

Then go navigate Issac to the exhaust shop so you guys can go crash his place Friday and we can go cruise that night.

we will probably be staying with Noe, issacs buddy that took the hybrid honda to gatoland 2016

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a Z car too, didn't he? Go navigate him to a parts store and a tool box.

What is it about your friends. They all have busted Nissan's.

idk cause usually Nissan break down but self heal after a little. my Nissans always ran. 93 altima, 92 pathfinder, 92 maxima, 85 stanza, 77 620, 74 620 and a 78 810 and obviously the 12 juke is a champ never had one single issue with it. 

Just imagine a F22C in a datsun! 1 million miles guaranteed hahahha!

I don't know if you remember Chris from last year, René.....blond curly hair guy that was camping like almost next to your spot.....well....he's building a 510 with that motor...6spd manual behind it....sick, bro!

• Like 1

I don't know if you remember Chris from last year, René.....blond curly hair guy that was camping like almost next to your spot.....well....he's building a 510 with that motor...6spd manual behind it....sick, bro!

I dont remember,maybe ifmi saw him diego,ive thought about that swap or a 1.9 TDI in my 620,52 mpg, cant beat that.

• Like 1