gatoland 2.0 Pasco, WA 4/1/2017

flatcat19

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup its a single cam. rene doesnt believe in sr20s he hates them lol. ok i can find you one when youre ready. i know of one thats parked behind a house. body looks good but im sure it doesnt run.

If you're serious, PM me the details. SR is an easy SWAP... super easy.

It's a nice car Kermie. I like it and I like that you are keeping the KA.

• Like 2

If you're serious, PM me the details. SR is an easy SWAP... super easy.

It's a nice car Kermie. I like it and I like that you are keeping the KA.

I was an SR fan boybmany years ago, ive had this car since 2002,but i started looking into boosted KA's and i fell in love, it has a knock that goes and comes, thats why its sitting, it probably has 2k miles on fully rebuilt KA.

I wish i knew how to upload memes and start a war haha

Lol, I've done it. I started with an 89' in 03'. KA24E, I put ITB's on it. I'd spin the rollers at like 124 whp on a mustang dyno. Then I went to a KA24DE, I ended up putting a turbo kit I pieced together with pieces of Mitsubishi's, Subaru's, all kinds of crap. I got it up to I think 170 whp before I grenaded the block due to catastrophic overboost. I did my first SR Swap in my second S13 in 04'. Took me FOREVER to get that bastard to turn over. I thought for like three weeks I'd spliced the harness wrong. Turns out my starter was dead...

After that, game on. I loved that second S13. Then I imported one legally. It was an 89' Sil-80 with the CA18DET in it... and it was black... that was my baby.

I've run KA, CA, SR, RB20/25, and a VQ35DE car. Love all of them. Some ppl like classic mustangs... I love S13's

Sounds like youve got a special place in your heart for S13's...if i ever swap out my KA id like either and RB20 or a VQ35.

The VQ I had was hard to drive. It just felt off balanced, it was a motherfucker to swap it too. It's easier to put a chevy LS than the VQ.

The RB car was my favorite exhaust note. It was a fucking straight piped drift slut. Loud, and hammered... at one point my dash was zip tied in place in that car... loved it though. She'd turn heads though.

Mostly outta disgust.

It was stolen and stripped down to the frame though...

The VQ I had was hard to drive. It just felt off balanced, it was a motherfucker to swap it too. It's easier to put a chevy LS than the VQ.

The RB car was my favorite exhaust note. It was a fucking straight piped drift slut. Loud, and hammered... at one point my dash was zip tied in place in that car... loved it though. She'd turn heads though.

Mostly outta disgust.

Mostly outta disgust.

Was it stolen here? Are you good with wiring? Datto needs help with the KA wiring, from what ive been reading,they say hardbody KA's suck to wire.

• Like 1

Was it stolen here? Are you good with wiring? Datto needs help with the KA wiring, from what ive been reading,they say hardbody KA's suck to wire.

Nah, I was living in Federal Way. My integra Type-R was stolen in Yakima and stripped though...

Yes, all jokes aside one of my degrees is in Electronic Systems. Which I literally went to night school to get, while I was in the military, so I could get my fucking blinkers to work properly.

• Like 2

Nah, I was living in Federal Way. My integra Type-R was stolen in Yakima and stripped though...

Yes, all jokes aside one of my degrees is in Electronic Systems. Which I literally went to night school to get, while I was in the military, so I could get my fucking blinkers to work properly.

Wow awesome! Thats whats keeping datto from putting the truck together,the damn wiring!

• Like 1

im showing him how to navigate ratsun and post pictures

What you need to do is navigate his ass under the hood of his truck so he can make it to gatoland.

Then go navigate Issac to the exhaust shop so you guys can go crash his place Friday and we can go cruise that night.

• Like 1

I asked where it was stolen because there was a guy that drifts or drifted professionally from the seattle area that moved to SoCal and they stole his car with trailer not long ago.

That was Walker Wilkerson. I've met him a few times, nice dude. I'm actually terrible at drifting. I didn't have what it takes to go pro ten years ago, I definitely don't have it now. I'd make an S13 garage queen. I don't wanna break anymore 240's. #S13LivesMatter

• Like 1