lockers???

brysjclue

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think so. There's an LSD option for the H190 axle, but those units are rare and expensive. I wouldn't do a logger locker. I have one in the rally car, and that's light enough in the rear. A truck is going to be really annoying. Probably have some hopping back end issues while turning corners, not to mention nothing but throttle steer in light rain or snow. If you have a decent amount of power, you can overlook the locker and on dry pavement won't notice it except turning into a parking spot or doing tight turns.

I'm ditching the locker I have installed for a Subi LSD the first opportunity I have. They're great for off-road, but any sort of on-road driving, they just wear things out too fast. Like tires and drivetrain.

2eDeYe;90303']...and it is neither rare nor expensive...

But' date=' everything said about the lincoln locker is pretty true. It is easy enough to do and really cheap.[/quote']

I stand corrected! Though I was thinking Nismo options. I'm looking through my old catalog and there is an option for a Detroit locker pt. no 99996-T3011 (4.625, 4.875, and 5.143 ratios only) and T3012 (4.375 ratio only) with a note that the .375 ring gear bolt holes must be machined out to accept the 10mm ring gear bolts.

I thought they had a limited slip, but looks like the only listing was for the H190A in the hardbodies. Of course since Nismo is no longer, good luck on getting any of those.