What the hell... is this carb part.

Osoi

ybvxcyn.jpg

XHwXtjp.jpg

TsIKRx9.jpg

gp9Ho4q.jpg

I was using my ultra sonic cleaner to get some murf out, and as I turned the upper part over, that fell out. I'm damned glad I found it. Any ideas on where it goes? I've looked through some exploded diagrams, but can't find it. Thanks!

Oh... and PS if any Rats that live in LA want their parts cleaned, feel free to message me and we can get together, have a beer, and listen to the buuuuzzzzzzzzzz......

• Like 1
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think about that cleaner? I was thinking about getting one for cleaning hardware. does it work well for getting stuff clean? That carb looks pretty good!

do you have any more pictures of stuff you've cleaned in that? I'm very interested!!

• Like 3

What do you think about that cleaner? I was thinking about getting one for cleaning hardware. does it work well for getting stuff clean? That carb looks pretty good!

do you have any more pictures of stuff you've cleaned in that? I'm very interested!!

It works GREAT! I only use a simple green solution of about a 1/4 cup to a tanks worth of water (about 3L) 

It cleans glass (wink wink) amazingly. I'll post some more as I clean them.

• Like 1

Hey quick question, I think I figured out what was causing all the fuss in my carb. The fuel inlet stainer was caked with crud. I threw it in the cleaner, but does anyone know where to obtain a replacement for future repairs? Thanks!