68 truck 4sale 99.9% original

Thanks to the economy, I am force to sell my datsun 521 truck. It is a 99.9% original, I was going to be the second owner, but is not going to append runs and drive local but will need some work in the brakes and the fuel filter. It as the original plates and is out the road for about 15 years.

Al dmv fees are pay off at this time all you need to do is get a weight certification and take it to the DMV for vin verification, call me if you want to see some pictures of the truck.

Omar 805-447-7574

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the economy, I am force to sell my datsun 521 truck. It is a 99.9% original, I was going to be the second owner, but is not going to append runs and drive local but will need some work in the brakes and the fuel filter. It as the original plates and is out the road for about 15 years.

Al dmv fees are pay off at this time all you need to do is get a weight certification and take it to the DMV for vin verification, call me if you want to see some pictures of the truck.

Omar 805-447-7574

Omar, do you own the truck? You stated "I was going to be the second owner". Do you have the title??

Oh, and post pics... :D

Omar, do you own the truck? You stated "I was going to be the second owner". Do you have the title??

Oh, and post pics... :D

I start all the paperwork, all the fees are pay off at the DMV, all that need is to get a weight certification and to take it to the DMV to verified the VIN #. The trucks still register to the original owner if I finish the paperwork I will be the second owner. runs and drive fine, but because is been out of the streets for more that 15 years the fuel tank need to be clean and the brakes need to be adjusted, I start the truck ones a week by cleaning the fuel pump and poring clean gasoline. If you have, more questions call me at 805-447-7574.

I live in Oxnard CA.93033.

Is it, by chance, the one from your picture?:blink:

:lol: if you left out in the 'nard too long i wouldnt be surprised :blink:

you need the hotty from the patrol ad to pose w/it!

then youd get double its value :w00t:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.