How to remove the screws of backing plate of the brake master cylinder?

faldecoa80

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "screws" as you call them are pressed into the Brake/Clutch pedal box.  Take the damn thing out and remove the captured bolts or screws or what ever. If you are going to try to reinvent the wheel, you're going to get a square one every now and then.  Good luck.

The "screws" as you call them are pressed into the Brake/Clutch pedal box.  Take the damn thing out and remove the captured bolts or screws or what ever. If you are going to try to reinvent the wheel, you're going to get a square one every now and then.  Good luck.

Dude, I know ratsun supports fuckery and all, but it seems fairly plausible that English is a 2nd language to the OP. That said, many people install a booster, it's far from reinventing the wheel. Try not being such an asshat.

Faldecoa, if I remember correctly, the bolts on mine were either pressed or splined. Put a nut on the end and carefully give a few sharp whacks with a hammer, they should come out with a little work. Granted, I was removing a booster to put in side draft carbs. The booster was nice but not a necessity, good luck.

• Like 3

Dude, I know ratsun supports fuckery and all, but it seems fairly plausible that English is a 2nd language to the OP. That said, many people install a booster, it's far from reinventing the wheel. Try not being such an asshat.

Faldecoa, if I remember correctly, the bolts on mine were either pressed or splined. Put a nut on the end and carefully give a few sharp whacks with a hammer, they should come out with a little work. Granted, I was removing a booster to put in side draft carbs. The booster was nice but not a necessity, good luck.

Easy their big boy!!! I have ZX fronts and Maxima rear disks and recently replaced the 15/16" master with a 7/8 master. I'll tell you what, it stops a whole lot better with the 7/8" MC.

What's an Asshat anyway? Is it one of those ass gaskets you place between you and the seat at the race track latrine or some type of hat you sit on? B)

Thanks a lot!!!! and yes, English is my 2nd language!!

Easy their big boy!!! I have ZX fronts and Maxima rear disks and recently replaced the 15/16" master with a 7/8 master. I'll tell you what, it stops a whole lot better with the 7/8" MC.

What's an Asshat anyway? Is it one of those ass gaskets you place between you and the seat at the race track latrine or some type of hat you sit on? B)

To use a quote from Clark Kent, You look newb...

Thanks a lot!!!! and yes, English is my 2nd language!!

You're welcome man, hope it goes smoothly.