my toy

this is my toy a traxxas t-maxx nitro rc truck im running a 2.5r flow threw motor with a steel spur gear carbon fiber disk brake aluminum wheeley bar stronger steering servo and an hpi 2 stage air filter

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

my good looking body 57 chevy stepside

IMAG0086.jpg

my beater body 70 mustang

IMAG0087.jpg

anyone else on here into rc?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had 25 car at my peak but sadly i now have none i had 3 t maxx's my favorite one was this one it had an os 18cvr a boy did it get down, these are some pics of my favorite stuff. i still have a 4 foot boat with a weedwacker engine, 2 planes, and a heli

l_9745e3de95e705cf25af427226f88284.jpg

losi xxx nt os12cv

DSCF2281.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

pic082608_5.jpg

cid_120.jpg

my 2 different custom crowlers

cid_113.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

this is my toy a traxxas t-maxx nitro rc truck im running a 2.5r flow threw motor with a steel spur gear carbon fiber disk brake aluminum wheeley bar stronger steering servo and an hpi 2 stage air filter

IMAG0083.jpg

I like your teddy bear.:D

lol that bear i have had since i was a day old it has lead a hard life lol

sweet cars guys. i used to race rc's all the time. mainly i got into indoor 1/10 scale touring cars and have done some traveling around the state with it. i also raced legends, a micro rs4, and an rc10gt. i really regret getting rid of that rc10gt because it was fully built for racing. it even had a prototype chassis on it. i still have my tc3 and micro rs4. the tc3 is set up for drifting with some abs tires i made but now that i got my 10 turn double motor, it drifts way better on rubber tires.

back when i worked at an indoor kart track i could drift the whole track in continous drifts with the 27 turn stock motor and abs tires. ill try postin up some pics tonite when i get home.

i went to the hobby store near me and was looking at a tc3 there sweet little cars they only had the nitro version there but it was sick i like nitro but there alot more work to maintain at this point in my life id rather have somthing i could plug in and go

yeah im looking at the next rc i get i want it to be a car im thinking electric and i want it to be multi use i want to make it handle and stick like glue one minute make some adjustments and instantly have a drift toy