Attack on 620 build....

ok so this is my first truck its a 1973 datsun 620 well you guys know that lol. i have wanted one of these trucks ever since i saw this one 620 in high school any way, i have alway been into cars ill start by listing what i have had 87 stanza, 99 civic si, 97prelude, 03 rsx, 97 s14, 91 s13, 91 toyota soarer, 89 skyline gtr r32, 02 wrx wagon, and right now 2013 sti hatch and the 620. so my plans are to do a full restore on this truck it is going to take sometime so sorry if the updates are not often.  

IMG_0488_zpse1a53b98.jpgIMG_0492_zps391cd94f.jpg

IMG_0494_zps42e298e8.jpgIMG_0498_zps6c7a79c8.jpg

IMG_0499_zps2a6c3a2b.jpgIMG_0503_zpsbee0bd97.jpg

IMG_0505_zpse01872f2.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a 720 ST hub just find a quick release that's a nardi pattern (I think NRG is but not sure)

yah I have a nrg quick release already on  my nardi lol  so got that covered lol.... so I just need the 720 hub then.... hey thanks for the info red76datsun.... \

Right off jordan road. If you need any help or just want to wrench on your truck hit me up.

and thanks I might take yah up on that offer one of these days lol....

so The 620 is back to life I pick her up tomorrow.... i also picked up a 5spd tranny for it now I just need the rest of the parts for the swap and then let the 5spd fun begin.... my goal for this year is to have it 5spd swapped and bagged and to replace the rusted floor....

I am happy with what I picked up its not perfect but I think its in good shape for what it is lol.... but I pick this up because I wanted something to work on and to have something to do instead of just sitting aroung after work hahaha....