Datsun racing in Portland, July 11-13, 2014

troyt

Great turnout of street cars, guys. I was busy wrenching on my 710 in the pits all weekend and didn't have the chance to make it out to the car corrals. But we made every session and ended up 6th out of the 24 that started out in our Group, so I'm pleased. Met a bunch of cool Datsun nuts over the wknd, hope you guys had the chance to cruise the pits while you were there.

There are some Portland Historics pictures and videos on my website, address in my sig.

• Like 1
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great turnout of street cars, guys. I was busy wrenching on my 710 in the pits all weekend and didn't have the chance to make it out to the car corrals. But we made every session and ended up 6th out of the 24 that started out in our Group, so I'm pleased. Met a bunch of cool Datsun nuts over the wknd, hope you guys had the chance to cruise the pits while you were there.

Hey Troy, 

I don't think we met, but I did get to eyeball your car. Great race by the way. Your group was, by far, the most exciting one to watch on Sunday. Looking forward to next year!

The tires on the Hako were huge, but what a clean car. Also loved seeing the wagon out racing on the track.

Over all, a great weekend and a cool lightning show.

Really thought more locals would have turned out.

Anyone else get a poster signed by John Morton, He was at the track both Sat. and Sun.