Im up Shit Creek; Need 620 Experts.

Jonatsun

i have seen these same shims in body shops for fender alignment. even going to a suspension alignment shop you should be able to find these shims.  the bolt is an easy fix. its metric and even if you had to go to a newer datsun or Nissan they would be the same. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong, I'm with Doug on this. These bolts don't back out. Someone had them out to remove shims to adjust the camber after dropping it way too far and didn't torque them enough. They were already loose when you hit the bump.

The Nissan part number for the '78-'79 620 is #08104-44510 and is an M 14X1.5 hex bolt about $3. Also used on the 2 and 4wd  720 truck through Oct. '82  Get some lock washers for it and torque them properly. Needless to say (but I will anyway) check the other side right now!!!

thank you so much.  and the other side is solid, the passenger side was bad.

il post the progress.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi  I'm in Edmonds with my brother  if you need a hand just look me up

I drove my 620 from Delano to Edmonds wa.  around 70-85 got 29 mpg  but low on power

I put a weber 34 the venture in my 32-36 was loose anyway I'm bert. will be more that happy to help out

. this weekend going to kent wa. car show at a race track. then sunday care show called return to renton

last weekend I was at greenwood man that was a walk 1.5-2 mile of cars on both sides

so look up Sandoval corvettes in Edmonds or call me 661-778-8505

Hi  I'm in Edmonds with my brother  if you need a hand just look me up

I drove my 620 from Delano to Edmonds wa.  around 70-85 got 29 mpg  but low on power

I put a weber 34 the venture in my 32-36 was loose anyway I'm bert. will be more that happy to help out

. this weekend going to kent wa. car show at a race track. then sunday care show called return to renton

last weekend I was at greenwood man that was a walk 1.5-2 mile of cars on both sides

so look up Sandoval corvettes in Edmonds or call me 661-778-8505

thanks but that pretty far across the state