Datsun Plaques and custom signs

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That will be the plan. Plus anything anyone else wants if I am capable. I have to prove to the wife that we are limited only by our imagination. Lol

If anyone has things they want bring it to me . It may take a while but I will try to get it done.

Probably won't get to wagon before Canby. Working on carving a bunch of unpainted ones in the different styles today. All pre orders cut now so these will be for sale at the show. If anyone else wants to reserve a style painted or unpainted let me know. I expect to have all the ones I will bring carved by the end of weekend.

• Like 1

When I am at the car line art are there any others people want done besides

411 wagon

510 in what version

What others? Nl320? Roadsters? Let me know. Once I get them in they are easy to do more.

The 411  I did looks like I need to have a few less lines around doors and vent. Maybe remove the lower trim. What do you guys think?

on photobucket when you open the image  over to the right there is a box that says IMG left click that box and it will say copied then go back to your posting page and past

it will show up as a code but when you hit post it will show up as the image

DSCN0890.jpg

http://s842.photobucket.com/user/gcmustang/media/DSCN0890.jpg.html]DSCN0890.jpg[/url]

I am having to update pricing a little

Most unpainted $ 5.00

Unpainted ratsun bottomed and fancier datsun bottomed $7.50

Most painted $10.00

Painted ratsun bottomed and fancier datsun bottomed $12.50

Multi color$15.00

Sorry about minor change in price. I have much more time in the other 2 sizes than I realized

Only multi color one I did has been pre-sold. All pre-orders have been packaged and set aside. Any new pre orders will be taken from the ones done already. If I don't have one done on pre order I will have it done before show. I am not sure I will get to run to many more other than a couple custom ones.

Greg

• Like 2