320 at tacoma pap

well this just breaks my heart. the damn thing isn't wrecked and the floor boards are good. still has the engine and trans. they wouldn't sell me the whole thing. looks like someone couldn't get grandpa's truck running so they just sent it to the yard. the bed floor is even in good shape.

most of the little parts are gone these pice ars a couple weeks old. the doors and fenders are there still and in awesome shape. engine and trans still there also.

i don't know who pisses me off more the people who got rid of it to the junk yard or the junk yard for not selling it whole. what a license to sell cars is that much of a pain in the ass. :mad:

re100_2903.jpg

re100_2904.jpg

re100_2905.jpg

re100_2906.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SHI--------goosh, that should have been put back on the road, it sad to see good stuff end up in the salvage yard.

Since its not going to be around for much longer you should buy what you can at a fair price and resell.

at least it wont go to waste.

someones got to need parts on RATSUN :thumbup:

does anyone know what this head is worth? it's so clean on the inside it looks as if synthetic oil was run in it. it wont be there much longer so if you want something you'd better get it or bribe me to get it. if i had the money i'd get the fenders and doors for myself but cash is tight right now. whats the most common parts people need? the passenger fender and door right?

re100_2908.jpg

re100_3200.jpg

not sure if they'd bolt right on. i was going to try to get them for fun but rear metal bumpers are $26.50 each but if i can con them into ringing them up as bumper guards/bumper ends there only $3.50 each:) the part that gets me is the pricing is cheap unless its a truck part then the prices for some things are almost double in some cases.

another thing i want to do is strip it down and stick the parts in the next isle so when it's crushed the doors and fenders will still be there.

IT really is a crying shame that they won't sell it outright. THis is one of the cleaner 320 bodies I have seen.

If you do get thoose bumperettes, I'd be interested in them for the 521! Especially if you get them cheap!

Guest DatsuNoob

Glad to see you finally posted some pics of it Dan. I went there last friday and it was still there. Thought about taking the bumperettes but they're pretty banged up, I've always liked the 521 ones on a 620 better anyway. Not a bad idea about buying it as scrap, but pull-a-part almost never sells a whole vehicle(I tried years ago on a 70 firebird). They can make more money parting out, then selling it as crushed hulk metal. Wonder if you could find out what they get for each scrapped vehicle, then you'd have an idea on how much to up the ante.

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.