When is the next Eagle Rock Show? anybody have anything on a new location?

Mads510

just wondering if we have any idea of the next Eagle Rock Show and also wondering if anybody from our previous conversation know anything about a new bigger location!! I will check a location close to the Great Forum with a big parking lot see what happens!! :thumbup:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the guys told me at the last Eagle Rock that it would be a couple miles from the current location. That's the last I heard of it. They're generally March and November but I believe they've also been in July. Maybe in the next couple of months? Someone will post. Kind of anxious to see if they get a larger spot.

before I believe the show was just like the Pomona show every 2 months but it has died out witch is very sad but yeah we were talking about a bigger location hopefully it happens and a run to the show would be a good idea!!

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to know when the next Eagle Rock swap meet would be scheduled! I have a few extra parts I might be thinking about selling and looking for. Who does the organizing for this event, anyone know? :confused: