The new guy

Giantsfan98

I'm a new guy as a member but I'm familiar with the forum as I've read thru a lot of stuff over the last month or so a little bit about my datsun it's a 75 620 it's fixing to get a major over haul in the next year I plan to spend 5-6 thousand on it building it up I saw some parts on here that. Steroid makes and I was wondering is he around still as in like still selling his fiberglass parts

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, yes Steroid is still around, and the part he has are good quality. He is a very busy guy, so you might not get your parts real fast, but when you get your parts it is worth the wait. Last week he just posted that he has parts available. good luck with your truck and please post pics so we can see what your working with.

Ok thanks guys and yes I will get pics up saturday me and this truck have a long history and I wanna make her right she's in rough condition the motor is out of it it self destructed like two days after I bought it but I chased that truck for ten yrs trying to buy it and finally got it I plAn on getting a few things from steroid especially his fiberglass dash this going to be a ground up build I ain't got the complete build thought out yet I'm but disc brakes and the sr20det swap is two things I definitely want to do I plan to do it over the next year umm I got a few more major issues with it I need some advice on