BMW Ellipsoid Install on a 620

mcordero8

So, I came across some cool BMW Hella Ellipsoids at our local Pick n Pull and decided to Pick them up. I have been doing a lot of research on how to install them, but all I have found is people installing them on 510 and 521. Can someone please give me some kind of direction on how to install them on a 620.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did PM the RADIM. He did it a little different, but I guess they all work. Some guy that owns a 78 620 Deluxe KC told me that he just connected the wires directly without adding relay or fuses and it worked for him. I am not sure if he has a higher amp alternator being that it is a newer truck with a bigger engine. I will try to figure it out. I just thought I would ask around to see if I can get any tips. Thanks

You can connect the wires directly. But if you are already in there messing with your headlights. Just Relay them already! It helps to make them brighter, and skips out on the power going through your headlight switch. It allows for pretty much direct power.