Opinions sought - going in for paint tomorrow

ktm

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I stopped by today to drop off a replacement hatch and glass as well as a few replacement seals.  I pick up the rear bumper on Wednesday to get it straightened and will drop off one more part.

I decided on a solid color; if I want stripes I can always have them wrapped.  

• Like 1

When are you at your shop? I was there this morning at 8 am to pick up the rear bumper and drop off a replacement driver's door moulding piece (with the weatherstrip).  I'll be there again next week most likely to drop off replacement door handles.  I can time it to be there around lunch and make it my treat.

When are you at your shop? I was there this morning at 8 am to pick up the rear bumper and drop off a replacement driver's door moulding piece (with the weatherstrip).  I'll be there again next week most likely to drop off replacement door handles.  I can time it to be there around lunch and make it my treat.

great ill be there.lol

well my wagons there.

I think I was here yesterday. I don't remember. I haz sometimers. Let me know what day and I'll make sure I'm here.

Daaaaaaamn.......soooo looking forward to seeing the car on Wednesday when I stop by to drop off some new door handles.

I'm thinking it will be done by then. I bet he puts some color on it tomorrow. :thumbup:

He still has the hatch to do.  I brought him a replacement hatch with glass and it's sitting in the front office.

Ah shit, I just remember my trip to Kettleman has moved from tomorrow to Wednesday......looks like I'll be stopping by tomorrow instead.

They finished your hatch today. It's in the booth ready for paint.