Trying to find a movie scene, anyone remember it?

HRH

So there's a movie I remember from a while back and they're out at Groom Lake in Area 51 and the one guy tells the other guy to go into this ramshackle dusty shack and order a Coke.  And he does and the table splits in half and reveals an elevator down into Area 51.  Anyone remember what movie that is?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's his number.

butt_zpsab8770b5.jpg

LMAO  ....it IS one of those dayz, where I dont really want to care about a gotdamm thing, and just be high as a kite and play my bass somewhere far away from anything I need to know or worry about...lol.

RATSUN has been my recent therapy......I have a bottle of Morphine pills too, but can never get the time release thing down, looking to trad for a front air damm.

YES!!!!  WINNER!!!!  Thanks Smoke!  I think I know what I did.  I mixed that scene with the scene from resident evil where the table pulls apart.  For the life of me, I couldn't remember that in Spies like us though.  Fortunately I have it on dvd, I'll have to watch it again this weekend. ;)