New member to Ratsun and new Ratsun family member

KumaNaga

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to get more pics up tonight.  Floorboards are solid as is the rest of the sheet metal.  Dash pad is rough and someone cut out a big hold in the dash for a stereo, but I have a plan for that.  Currently has racing seats in it, but I would love to find a bench to put back into it.

What kind of racing seats, im looking to trade my bench seat for buckets, no rips, tears, stains, 2 yrs old seat, i believe its from a Toyota

I will take a look tonight when I get home, but I am sure they are an off-brand.  With that said, the are not bad looking and are in relatively new shape.  It also has 4-points that have to go.

I had a set of 195/65/15 tires laying around so I had them mounted while I was at work.  They are a bit narrower than I would like, but I do prefer the extra sidewall.  If I keep these rims I will eventually mount some 215/60 tires. 

Tonight I installed 2" blocks and loosened up the torsion bars, and threw on some chrome trim rings.  I think I will paint the rims red and find some chrome center caps.

Here are a few more pics.  It was dark so they are not the best quality.9b38b896-aa5c-4de1-bba9-6e90ab3d44bd.jpg

20140115_202219.jpeg

20140115_202245.jpg

20140115_202231.jpg