Zito's first Datsun!

Zito249

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you can always convert it over easily on the '74s and up. Your auto is the same length as the 4 or 5 speed so no drive shaft shortening.

If you plan to develop this truck do you want it moved to the Project forum? All future questions can be asked there instead of starting separate posts. This will keep all your info of what you did in one place.

Sometimes questions need to be asked in technical or general discussion forums to get enough views, I get that. When answered they can be moved and merged with your project thread so if at any time you want to go back you don't have to look all over the forum for it. Also this is your project so uninvited comments can be removed.

Well I really like all the 620's I been seeing on the forums but my first plans for it are to gut out the interior, get new carpets, dash, bucket seats, custom center console, rims and tires. I really like the width of tires/rims on this one 441CF94C-988A-4987-B845-C021F3D8C895_zps sorry I can't give credit to whose truck this is but I'm pretty sure he's on the forum. Then start doing the body work, dropping it about 3-4 inches, flares, hood side mirrors. I plan on doing a engine swap but not soon. Possibly transmission too, it's a automatic right now, wanting a manual. Many things to come for her.

Just cut my exhaust. She sounds so mean and beefy :) 37A08E34-AFCD-4257-A6F2-C6856378EF9A_zps

... your muffler off!!!! Well don't throw it away, you'll soon get tired of the racket and want it back. If you don't get ticketed for it first. This never works out. No one at home or your neighbors will like it. At least get a turbo muffler on there with a 90 bend down before the axle.

... your muffler off!!!! Well don't throw it away, you'll soon get tired of the racket and want it back. If you don't get ticketed for it first. This never works out. No one at home or your neighbors will like it. At least get a turbo muffler on there with a 90 bend down before the axle.

Yea I do plan on getting a whole new exhaust system. I keep it low rpm in neighborhoods. My dad has a 68 bug with a stinger and that thing screams, it's so much louder than mines so our neighbors know, but we have respect for them and don't get loud until we're on the streets. But yea I do plan on getting one.