ratchet rhonda

rattlecan

aye ratsun members! just made this account and stoked to fill ya in on my long anticipated Datsun.

to give a brief backstory ive owned a lil over 20 cars so far, mostly drift cars, (ae86,240sx's,rx7's,944,m3,) some lowriders, and drag cars. then had kinda got stuck when trying to figure out what to move on to after selling my e36.i had gone to the red door meet that's held in Portland every sunday and peeped some dope Datsun there.At first I wanted a 510 and started scouting craigslist. but while I was trying to think of a good build idea I remembered driving an old friends nissan 720 back in highschool, and how badly I wanted one at the time but not havin the cojones to buy one... cause I thought the females might not dig it,

I am now proud to say I have the cojones and here she is

day I got her, sitting at stock height with trailer wheels and tires and splattered from head to with around 4 coats of rhino liner,

98c1w6.jpg

spdwsl.jpg

and after a 3 inch drop and some new wheels... oh and I had picked up a  81 single cab and swapped the doors fenders and hood to shed some of the bedliner lol goin for a ratod look so ive been trying to expose a lil bit of the numerous layers of paint on her and a lil steel before I clear coat it

mm5zr6.jpg

2aepfg9.jpg

106mplk.jpg

sittin in the weeds at a friends house

2llgd9y.jpg

helpin a friend pull a ka24 out his 240 coupe

72uccx.jpg

im trying to go lower after I fit my drag slicks on her but don't have the time or space to do a coil conversion, anybody have any advice on whether or not I should flip my leafs, it should have a welded diff within the week and the exhaust tucked, mainly worried about snap em off or axle wrap. any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ill keep this thread updated as I go along to keep everyone posted, and thanks wayno, ill make sure to notch it when I bob the bed,so far im only 900 dollars into it and I have a friend with an sr20 that I wanna snag and hopefully I can chump car race or something similar, planned on caging it anyways so if I can keep the budget down why not? ahaha  plus I have the parts truck to sell now that I wont be needing it seeing as how it was bought mainly for the wheels and tires that came with it.