I found it ironic

I would, but you just asked me a question to which I answer, I have no idea what Tristin said about 510Freak.  I don't appreciate the way Freak involved everyone else into his squabble. That's my beef.

Flatcat, you are are preaching to lay this all to rest, yet, you too keep poking in too.

You are one that complains about threads getting locked, but this is exactly why they need to be, sometimes...

Hypothetical questions need not be answered. 

But...

Complains? ThreadS? 

It wasn't the lock that caused an explosion. It was way more than a "locked" thread.

That is above you. And something we all have moved passed. 

I think you need to carry some more insight before getting involved in things you don't know about. 

What was said between the two was right here in this thread.

Grab some popcorn and watch the show. 

Maybe you can find someone here to interject how wrong Lou, myself, and the rest of NWD are. 

You really have made no good points for yourself concerning this. 

It should be done. 

And hamuck is still an ass. 

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypothetical questions need not be answered. 

But...

Complains? ThreadS? 

It wasn't the lock that caused an explosion. It was way more than a "locked" thread.

That is above you. And something we all have moved passed. 

I think you need to carry some more insight before getting involved in things you don't know about. 

What was said between the two was right here in this thread.

Grab some popcorn and watch the show. 

Maybe you can find someone here to interject how wrong Lou, myself, and the rest of NWD are. 

You really have made no good points for yourself concerning this. 

It should be done. 

And hamuck is still an ass. 

You keep insulting me.... yet,

I haven not said anything bad about you or mentioned anything about NWD... Only how Lou handled the situation.

"You really have made no good points for yourself concerning this."  Really?  Well then there is no need to continue with you, because we will get nowhere.

You dick!

:rofl:

So are you of the premise too that it was perfectly acceptable for Tristan to say what he had to Lou?

Last thing; that doesn't read hypothetical to me.

Which proves my point that the things we type don't always get read with the same meaning.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I am sincerely sorry lou, with all the back and forth and quotes of quotes I have mixed some up. You are correct none have been changed I was on the wrong page.

I'll see if I can undo some of my posts regarding this.

Its all good Mike :thumbup: