Ratsun newb with an old 720 project

Hello all!  I was excited when I came across this site a few weeks ago.  I have an 81 King Cab 720 that was originally an SD22 diesel until roughly 2006 when I stuffed a SBC 350 and TH400 into it.  Shortly after the swap I joined the military and have been on the move every since.  Just recently I planted my roots for a bit longer and thought I would pull the project out of storage and get her going.  I am glad to see the support and knowledge floating around this forum.  Looking forward to the advice and experience of others.  I know everyone wants pics but I have been trying for a solid half hour and cant figure out the format of this forum to post a pic from my pictures.  If anyone could enlighten me I will put a few up.  Thanks,  Brad

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all!  I was excited when I came across this site a few weeks ago.  I have an 81 King Cab 720 that was originally an SD22 diesel until roughly 2006 when I stuffed a SBC 350 and TH400 into it.  Shortly after the swap I joined the military and have been on the move every since.  Just recently I planted my roots for a bit longer and thought I would pull the project out of storage and get her going.  I am glad to see the support and knowledge floating around this forum.  Looking forward to the advice and experience of others.  I know everyone wants pics but I have been trying for a solid half hour and cant figure out the format of this forum to post a pic from my pictures.  If anyone could enlighten me I will put a few up.  Thanks,  Brad

Welcome  B)