Finally introducing my Dime and myself

CoilOVerKid

My name is Gilbert. This is my '71 4door. This was my first car. I've had it since high school class of '04. While I had friends with newer cars, I was the one putting around in my under powered dime. Well here we are after almost a decade of aggression (slayer reference:D), here she stands proud. I love this car to death. Litteraly, I'll stab you with a plastic spoon if you mess with her.

stats:

ENGINE:88 200SX vg30.

TRANNY:88 200sx

DIFF: R160 3.7 LSD

Suspension: 280zx front struts + coilovers. Rear Ermish coilovers. ST front sway bar 1". poly bushings on T/C rods. (Will do the rest of car soon:o)

Brakes: '83 280ZX front. Rear 280ZX calipers + 200sx rotors.

Hope you enjoy........

SSL17860.jpg

SSL17861.jpg

SSL17862.jpg

SSL11476.jpg

SSL17865.jpg

SSL17871.jpg

SSL17866.jpg

SSL17868.jpg

SSL17870.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.

What rate springs are you running? wht kind of strut inserts?

Very good question, Kiznook, considering that those front struts don't look like they've been cut, just a perch welded. Hmmm....

BTW Nice Dime! Welcome to the forum! And lets keep the plastic silverware away from this guy...

Welcome.

What rate springs are you running? wht kind of strut inserts?

Front springs are rated @ 275# and the rear are @ 200#.

Strut inserts are NOS tociko bronze ('ol skool HP's I believe)

zerow: Don't forget sporks, we go together like PB & J:D. I love your sig by the way. Same thing I have over at club4ag.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

That is funny, just don't try so hard.:fu:

Very good question, Kiznook, considering that those front struts don't look like they've been cut, just a perch welded. Hmmm....

BTW Nice Dime! Welcome to the forum! And lets keep the plastic silverware away from this guy...

Front springs are rated @ 275# and the rear are @ 200#.

Strut inserts are NOS tociko bronze ('ol skool HP's I believe)

zerow: Don't forget sporks, we go together like PB & J:D. I love your sig by the way. Same thing I have over at club4ag.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Thanks CoilOVerKid. I love that old poster, and can remember when it hung up prominently in some old "Import Only" garages. Are your struts cut to accept the Tokico Bronzes? I'm trying to get my setup just right, no more foolin' around, and when I saw the pics of yours, well I'm just getting anxious to work on my struts and have them ready when the car comes out of body work.