Need some help (seats, l20b, and A/C)

RTB

I have been looking into reupholstering my seats and its pretty price. I don't know if its worth it because I feel like the stock seats won't hold me from sliding all over the place on them. Is there something else out there besides racing seats because that's not the look I'm going for. Will older BMW seats work?

Secondly, I'm feeling around the idea of turboing the car. I have higher compression pistons, NAPZ (10:1) and racing (12:1) and brand new gaskets and such. I have 3 sets of carbs: the original SUs, 44mm (I think) Webers, and 44mm Solexs. So its not like I'm considering it on a tired old engine. But I havent seen any kits online or anything. Does anyone have one for sale thats more of a bolt on unit or can someone point me in the right direction?

Finally A/c. I have one of the wider A/C units that I wanted to use in the car. I have the FSMs for the car and the engine, but none of them have diagrams on how to set the A/C up. Does anyone have the diagram or pictures of their install?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen E30, 350z leathers, and Mazda (3?) leather seats.

Yea but I want something that bolts directly in, without a bunch of modification. If 240z seats work I may just go with that...

Yea but I want something that bolts directly in, without a bunch of modification. If 240z seats work I may just go with that...

If my memory is correct 240 seats will bolt to the stock mounts with no problems 

Mr2 seats fit nice but you have to do a little work 

any seat with a flat even bottom would be an easy install