Will these fit?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So 15x8 0 offset will fit stock fenders front and rear with 280zx struts??? What size tires?

you can run 15x8 ET 0 and still be fine, maybe run a little 5mm spacer just to be sure. and if you dont mind a little stretch, get some 205/50/15's all the way around.

What car are you working on ? ON REAR - 15x7  o offset wheels  on White 4dr 510, I can't fit a 195x50 had to go and stretch 185x55 and still scrape,junk, but looks great ! but some of us like to go fast ,so forget stretched  tires . Just my input before you go and purchase tires,  mount  a used one !and good luck .

280zx turbo stock wheels were +10 6 wide stock so 15x7 205 50 45 0r 16x7 with + 10 for zx struts with minor scrape sounds when corner hard in a 4dr,run 8s better go +20 and run spacers or 300zx struts in front.Again this is for function ,maybe .Check out my 16x7 post ,I can't fit a 215x40x16 or 225x45 test tires on rear hit fender bad ,but fit on front with zx struts +10.Needed + 20mm wheel in rear and maybe. Use test tire ,best advice !

the ebay linkThose look cool. Im sure they Chinese but hey they are cool.if stock front struts and stretched tires and maybe some fender roll it might be possiblewith zx struts and a 10mm spacer. but be carefull of threads. I would like half of the threads holding the front wheel.

I'm not above rep wheels :)

• 5 weeks later...