620 lighting issues

Yesterday I performed the side marker light mod with the turn signals I replaced the thermal flasher with an electronic one and wired everything in correctly. I also wired in an aftermarket tach and everything worked perfect the red wire to pos on coil the green to the neg and the white to dimmer switch and the black is grounded out to the cab. It all worked perfectly until last night I drove 100 mi home from college and I hit a pothole towards the end of the trip. The fasten belts light flashed on then off and then I lost my taillights. Then my headlights started dimming and the interior lights started dimming the tach started going backwards and forwards. :confused:  The turn signals quit working also. I made it home by my phone flashlight and this morning I go out and all turn signals working until I turn on the headlights then they barely work. I have little knowledge of electrical workings and any help is greatly appreciated.

-kyle

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did I wire my tach wrong the red to the pos on coil and green to neg? I read in other places that it needs to be a switched connection? this meaning ignition switch? :confused:  These little things make me angrier than having to rebuild a big project... :angry: