Help.

I am having trouble with the clutch slave cylinder.

The rubber peice keeps piping out spilling the fluid everywhere and I jut don't know how to make it stop. I've bought a new cylinder and I keep getting the same results? Does anyone know if there is something I am doing wrong? This is pretty much the only thing that is keeping this truck off the road.

FB32C648-8476-4676-959D-DB1CB17BC27C-502

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I look at this photo, I gotta say I am a little worried for you, I hope that in the photo below that the piston pushed out and jammed there, because if it is loose, then you have bigger issues than a short rod, notice in the photo how the clutch arm is all the way back, that is very bad if you can hold it there with your fingers, as that would lead me to believe that you have the wrong throwout bearing collar, and it will likely never work properly, that arm will not work if it is jammed into the case.

When I look at this photo, I gotta say I am a little worried for you, I hope that in the photo below that the piston pushed out and jammed there, because if it is loose, then you have bigger issues than a short rod, notice in the photo how the clutch arm is all the way back, that is very bad if you can hold it there with your fingers, as that would lead me to believe that you have the wrong throwout bearing collar, and it will likely never work properly, that arm will not work if it is jammed into the case.

Good eye Wayno! :)