Need some parts for a pair of 510's

I am in the need for a few parts for my girls race car, She needs a pair of doors, 2dr, only need shells, dont have to be perfect, a pair of fenders, once again, dont have to be perfect, a trunk lid, a hood, a core support, a valance, and maybe the rear tail pan, from the trunk seal, to the bottom, and maybe some quarters, once again 2 dr, none of theses parts have to be perfect.  she also needs a radiator, and I also need one for my dime as well,let me know what you got, the cheaper the better, or she says if you want to donate, she will run, your name/bussiness name on the car for the season, thanks again.

• Like 1
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K. I still have a rad if you need.

How much just for the rad?  shipping to 98686?

I am down to only needing a passenger fender, and drivers door, maybe both quarters still

How 'bout two gas tanks??  or a $150.00 refund?? yep, still waiting on this guy (greasemonky) to make good on his word.....I guess I'll post on all your threads till you get off your ass and send me my shit or refund me my money. 

• Like 2

How 'bout two gas tanks??  or a $150.00 refund?? yep, still waiting on this guy (greasemonky) to make good on his word.....I guess I'll post on all your threads till you get off your ass and send me my shit or refund me my money. 

What the fucks up with that shit....

Pm'd

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.