Hip or Hideous? MSN knows whats up

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's even better is they say a front diffuser is a good choice but side skirts aren't because (and this is an exact quote):

"WHAT'S NOT ...

Side Skirts

We hate to break this to you, but if you don't have any NASCAR events on your work schedule, your ride probably doesn't need the downforce and cornering stability provided by racing-style side skirts. In fact, unless you're a dedicated track-day enthusiast, this goes for your whole setup: lip kit, rear spoiler, hood scoop. Stop playing dress-up with your car."

It's funny how they include everything but the front diffuser, yet the front diffuser makes more free downforce than any of those options they list.

and tweaking the wheels with so much negative camber that the car becomes not only dangerous to drive, but looks as if it had been dropped from a tall building

It's not really my style, but dumbasses, they're on airbags so they can drive it! Seriously, they need to know their shit before they chastise someone for something that isn't actually correct.

And they want you to burn a car with a metal flake paintjob? That's inciting violence. They're encouraging terrorists with this comment I think. Maybe we can get them thrown into gitmo for their uneducated terrorist posts huh?

Motorsport livery can go barf in a dumpster. If i EVER see a DD with that amount of stickers iI might die. 

And subtle metal flake is the coolest thing ever!! Along with VIP cars. MSN just continues to prove that they are pretty irrelevant for almost everything haha!