• Marmite XO (aged version)
    • Vegemite
    • Whats this nasty shit!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck dude, I've been thinking the same !

This is the spread of your people... dont lie and tell us youre not giddy as fuck talking about vegemite. You could only be happier if this thread was about kangaroos or how you own 5 copies of Mad Max on laser disc. 

• Like 1

This is the spread of your people... dont lie and tell us youre not giddy as fuck talking about vegemite. You could only be happier if this thread was about kangaroos or how you own 5 copies of Mad Max on laser disc. 

Now, you are talking my American friend.

"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out of controller!"

05a931530e5193ec91843542d706157d_zpsbf76

Now, you are talking my American friend.

"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out of controller!"

05a931530e5193ec91843542d706157d_zpsbf76

Called that shit. 

I was laughing so much when I saw that picture it freaked my dog out and she started barking at the door. 

That you are. I'm sitting in the office with no one to talk to. Crappy thing about working on Fridays, I'm the only one in the office area. This + energy drink = blabbering on about strange foods and making myself hungry...

You can't bet a little vegemite on toast, the secret is a little goes a long way. I am just back in NZ and marmite fans were freaking out because the factory where they make it  was in the Christchurch earthquake and they stopped making it. $50 jars on trademe, that's crazy. Vegemite hands down

Haha, I should have put the fucking horrible answer. However, answer four kinda covers that, sorta (making excuses, go with it)

Funny thing, the reason I started this thread is I was reading about a chili recipe. Since we don't spoon feed people around here, I'll just link it and you may or may not see why this topic came up :P

http://www.seriouseats.com/2010/01/how-to-make-the-best-chili-ever-recipe-super-bowl.html