78 620 5 speed manual transmission with shifter.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would get people's attention better I think. Just title it datsun parts and more people would look. And it doesn't clog up the parts for sale section. I keep seeing things added on here and it's just new topics started. Take pictures of everything and put it I'm one section.

Why?

It would get people's attention better I think. Just title it datsun parts and more people would look. And it doesn't clog up the parts for sale section. I keep seeing things added on here and it's just new topics started. Take pictures of everything and put it I'm one section.

We had a guy on here a while ago and I had to close 54 posts selling items. Fifty four!!! A monumental waste of space selling screws and nuts even. Took a Datsun apart and was selling every item in separate posts. 

Where possible post a list of for sale items with prices and a picture. When something does not sell you don't have to go looking 8 pages back for it to bump it. Someone buying one thing may see another item he wants or several. Make the most of your post.

• Like 2

I hear you, and will keep it in mind. Nuts and bolts is a bit far. Have the day off and posting parts as I find them. Personally like One or two items in a post. Don't have to weed through pages of shit to find something the seller MAY still have.

Idea on making this site more user friendly. Give the author of a given article/post the ability to deleate said post.

Craigslist style!

I can delete posts not wanted or needed.

Do you not have an EDIT button? With it you can modify your post removing sold items adjusting others. I usually remove useless comments by others and all but the last TTT or bump by the seller to streamline it..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.