1973 240Z Rolling Shell/Project $400

Clear title

will come rolling on zx rim's and good tire's

It sat for at least 10 years and at some point became a Parts car,The original L24 engine that's in it is said to have been running before the parting out began. The Pictures are from before I removed the hood,front lip,air cleaner assembly and the rim's from inside the car, otherwise  what you see is what you get. I Need it gone and I am Hoping somebody here can give her a good home.

The thing's I can think of that are gone off the top of my head are,

Key's

Hood

front lip

air cleaner assembly

some throttle linkage

clutch pedal and associated components

Transmission,flywheel,clutch etc.(Driveshaft is still there and attached)

interior

combo switches/ignition

rear tail light wiring

Header's

Otherwise the body is straight,some surface rust,The worst part of it is a small hole rusted through in the roof where the passenger a pillar meet's. Paint is crap of course, Good glass,Good suspension(has unknown yellow aftermarket lowering springs), Dash is there,gauges are there,Most of the wiring. The Car is located in Yelm,WA and will need to be towed.

Call/text, Talon  at: 253-576-7299

photo6_zps402b01f3.jpg

photo_zpsd516952e.jpg

photo1_zpsef0ef631.jpg

photo2_zpsa977cf41.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the tip. Let's hope someone Offer's me something like that then. I just am tired of automagic and can't wait to unlock the potential of my car. I have just about everything needed besides clutch,flywheel,p plate and a clutch pedal and associated hardware to connect to the master and bolt into my pedal box. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.